Costs and Payment
We know that you have a lot on your mind and that the cost of your service may be a concern.
To better serve you, we accept many different types of payment methods and insurance.
Payment methods include cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover), cashier’s checks, money orders and Care Credit. All payments are due at the time of services.
We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, United, TRICARE, AmeriGroup, Coventry and Sunflower Medicaid insurance. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments. Please disclose your insurance coverage when you make your appointment so we can check your benefits.
If you have concerns about your ability to pay, please call us at 316-260-6934 to discuss other funding options.
- Medication abortion (up to 70 days from last menstrual period): $650
- Surgical abortion (up to 11.6 weeks from last menstrual period): $650
- Surgical abortion (12 to 13.6 weeks from last menstrual period): $750
- Surgical abortion (14+ weeks from last menstrual period): Please contact office for pricing.
- IV sedation (offered to all surgical patients): Additional $150.
- Rhogam (required if blood type is negative): $75 to $100
- Options counseling: $35
Emergency contraception (aka the “Morning After Pill”) is available for $25 or two for $40. No appointment is required.
Call us for pricing about our other contraceptive and gynecological services.