We know this is a difficult time.
You can trust us.
Maternal and Fetal Indications
At Trust Women South Wind Women’s Center, we know there are numerous reasons why women choose to have an abortion. We also understand the unspeakable grief a family goes through upon finding out there is a fetal abnormality, genetic disorder or an increased maternal health risk during a pregnancy. We understand that whether or not to carry a pregnancy to full term is a deeply personal decision.
We will work with you to create a unique plan that best suits your needs. Please know that we are all here to support you throughout this process. We offer a variety of services for you and your family, which include:
- Pre-consultation to determine your wishes for services.
- Specialized induction, which allows you the opportunity to hold your baby, if you wish, after the procedure.
- Personalized certificate with handprints and footprints.
- Cremation services arranged with a local mortuary, if desired. Please call our office for further details.
- Funding assistance, upon qualification.
- Referrals for grief counseling services upon request.
In the case of fetal abnormality or genetic disorders, we can refer you to specialists in maternal-fetal medicine, as well as ordering a variety of tests including, but not limited to, amniocentesis, chromosomal analysis and micro-assay.
If you are coming from out of town, we do require that you stay either in a hotel or with friends or family in the area. We work with hotels in the area that offer discounted medical rates to our patients. Please call our office for more information.
While we offer these services to our patients, we only want you to utilize the services with which you’re comfortable. We understand that everyone has their own grieving process. We want to be here for you and your family in any way we can. If you have questions regarding these services, please call our office.