Request an Appointment – Oklahoma City

Use this form to request an appointment.  Your actual appointment time will be confirmed via telephone by a Trust Women South Wind Women’s Center employee.

Appointment Request

  • If abortion care is requested, state law requires additional documentation of a 72-hour consent form. Your consent period will begin upon scheduling your appointment. Minors seeking abortion care will additionally require a Parental Consent and Notification form or a Judicial Waiver of Parental Consent. These forms are also available on our Forms page.