SWWC is pleased to provide you with this site for your personal education, but nothing on this site constitutes a recommendation for medical care, nor does SWWC make a warranty of any kind in terms of their appropriateness for individual on-line users.
SWWC believes that every individual must have access to the health care information and services that can allow taking responsibility for one’s health. Be smart about your health and your life. Arm yourself with good information about sexual and reproductive health maintenance. Use www.southwindwomenscenter.org and visit a qualified health care provider for personal medical evaluation, counseling, and services.
The URL www.southwindwomenscenter.org is owned by South Wind Women’s Center, LLC.
• Copyright, Copying, and Trademark
- The entire SWWC Web site is copyrighted 2013 by SWWC. All rights reserved. If you find these materials useful, you may download, print out, or send a copy to others so long as each copy indicates the appropriate copyright notice and is used only for personal use. It is expressly prohibited, however, to reprint or electronically reproduce any text, document, graphic, or audio or visual material for bulk or commercial use. For special copyright permissions, or to purchase publications and pamphlets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. South Wind Women’s Center and its logo are registered service marks of South Wind Women’s Center, LLC.
- Information Obtained Through the SWWC Web Site Does Not Constitute Medical, Legal, or Other Professional Advice
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SWWC WEB SITE OR TRANSMITTED TO YOU ELECTRONICALLY IN RESPONSE TO A MESSAGE FROM YOU IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS VISIT OR SPEAK TO A QUALIFIED HEALTH SERVICE PROVIDER IN PERSON PRIOR TO STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT OR WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. THIS SWWC WEB SITE DOES NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY PRACTICE MEDICINE OR DISPENSE MEDICAL ADVICE AS PART OF THIS SERVICE.
- IN ADDITION, NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS SWWC WEB SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR CONSTITUTES LEGAL ADVICE, AND USERS SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN APPROPRIATE ATTORNEY OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL REGARDING INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OF A LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL NATURE.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
- SWWC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, DECISION MADE, OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SWWC WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITES LINKED TO IT IN ANY WAY. SWWC DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SWWC WEB SITE OR THE INTERNET.
- Furthermore, SWWC does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever in connection with the SWWC Web site, other Web sites accessed by “hyperlink,” or the Internet generally (including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). You understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by SWWC, SWWC does not review, operate, or control any material, information, products or services on www.southwindwomenscenter.org pages or on the Internet, including electronic transmissions from Users or materials connected to the SWWC Web site through “hyperlinks,” in any way.
- Unless stated otherwise, all the people shown in the photographs on www.southwindwomenscenter.org are models. Their photos were chosen based solely for aesthetic reasons. Other than that, the people in these pictures have no connection to South Wind Women’s Center, or any of the topics discussed on the Web site.
- In no event shall SWWC be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any incidental or consequential damages arising either directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with the SWWC Web site, or any failure or delay in updating or including any materials on the SWWC Web site, or any use of or inability to use any materials on the SWWC Web site, even if SWWC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. (Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental and consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.)
- Waiver of Responsibility for Defective or Contaminated Materials
- Although SWWC makes every effort to ensure the correctness of data, SWWC disclaims responsibility for any errors or omissions, such as unintended technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, in the materials. You also understand that SWWC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the service will be free of “infection” or “viruses,” “worms,” “Trojan horses,” or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the SWWC Web site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Use of the SWWC Web site and the Internet generally is at the User’s own risk.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the states of Kansas, U.S.A, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the states of Kansas. In the event that any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed by a court to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Web site, or the use of this Web site, must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose and must be filed in a court in KansaS, U.S.A.
- In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the viewers and avoids harm to others, it is necessary to establish and for you to follow these User Rules:
- THE USER MAY DOWNLOAD, PRINT, OR TRANSMIT INFORMATION FROM THE SWWC WEB SITE FOR PERSONAL, PRIVATE USE. HOWEVER, THE USER MUST MAKE SURE THAT PROPER COPYRIGHT NOTICE IS AFFIXED TO EACH COPY TRANSMITTED OR PRINTED AND IN NO CASE MAY THE MATERIALS BE REPRODUCED IN BULK OR FOR COMMERCIAL USE WITHOUT EXPRESS, WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM SWWC. Click here to contact us.
- Users may not post or transmit any message that is libelous or defamatory, or violates any other person’s copyrights, privacy rights, trademarks, trade secrets, or rights in other confidential information. The User indemnifies SWWC for any and all damages suffered by third parties as a result of the User’s violation of this term.
- Users may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program with the intent to threaten the safety of others and/or with the effect of causing a reasonable person to perceive a threat to his or her safety.
- It is not the intent to discourage Users from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, SWWC reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the SWWC Web site is inappropriately used to disseminate statements or materials that are reasonably construed as abusive, destructive, harmful, or threatening to the safety of others.
- Users may not interfere with other Users’ use of the SWWC Web site, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow or use of the service.
- Users may not post or transmit any file which contains “viruses,” “worms,” “Trojan horse” or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- We reserve the right to remove any information that is posted in violation of these terms and to suspend any registered user accounts for persons who violate these terms and conditions.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
- As required by Section 512(c)(2) of Title 17 of the United States Code, if you believe that any material on the SWWC Web site infringes your copyright, you must send a notice of claimed infringement to SWWC’s Designated Agent at the following address:
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
- Full Address of Designated Agent to which Notification Should be Sent:
Trust Women Foundation
200 W. Douglas Ave. #600
Wichita, KS 67202
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
- Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:
- E-mail Address of Designated Agent:
- To be effective, Section 512(c)(3)(A) of Title 17 of the United States Code requires that your notification of claimed infringement be a written communication and that it include each of the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if more than one work is covered by the notice of claimed infringement, a description of each work.
- A description of the infringing activity or of the work that is claimed to be infringing and information about the location on this Web site (or, if the infringing information is located on another Web site linked to through this Web site, information about the location of the link or reference on this Web site) where the alleged infringement is occurring that is reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the infringing material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, including your name, address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notice of claimed infringement is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.